Last Updated: 22,05,2024    Views: 7

Third party consent – my parents want to speak to the University, can they do this on my behalf?

For your safety, and due to Data Protection Legislation and the University Data Protection Policy, we are unable to discuss or disclose any information without your prior written consent. 


If you would like a third party (e.g. a parent) to discuss your accommodation with us on your behalf, you will need to provide the name and contact details of the nominated person, plus a password. You can do this by following this link to logon to our Accommodation Portal. You then select “Requests” and then “Third Party Disclosure”. Please press submit to confirm the consent and you should receive an automated email confirming submission.