My landlord requires a reference, can you provide this to me?


We are not able to provide personal data to a third party under GDPR. As we would also not be able to provide a character reference, students can contact our Hall Fees Team ( to request a letter confirming their accommodation fee payments/latest balance.


Students can then provide this to the landlord or letting agency.


  • Last Updated 22,05,2024
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Georgina Finch

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0