I am finishing my course, can I still live in halls?


As you would no longer be an Edge Hill student, we would not be able to support you past the end of your course. You would therefore need to follow support available through government (such as job seekers allowance, etc) - for more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/browse/working/finding-job

If you do not have a permanent address that you intend to move back to (if you are classed as an independent student), you may wish to access current support from the Student Support Team at Edge Hill University


  • Last Updated 31,05,2024
  • Views 1
  • Answered By Georgina Finch

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0