Can you help me to be released from my off campus contract?


As a University, we recommend that you liaise with your landlord to discuss your concerns in the first instance.


The University do not have the authority to influence, physically terminate, or change private tenancy agreements, as they are between you and the property owner/managing agent.


Please refer to the dedicated page from the government to advise tenants in the private sector. Please refer to this guidance in order to keep up to date with any changes that are made to the national covid restrictions.


For any other advice, please contact our SU Advice Centre at


  • Last Updated 22,05,2024
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Georgina Finch

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0