Last Updated: 31,05,2024    Views: 4

Can I get advice on my off campus housing contract?

If you wish for someone to check over your contract, please book an appointment with the Students' Union Advice Centre. You can book an appointment with an adviser online via their website. 

More information is also available on our Renting Privately webpage, which is dedicated to renting accommodation off campus.