Last Updated: 22,05,2024    Views: 1

How do I complain about my flatmates who are making too much noise?

Whenever you are affected by noise (or other anti-social behaviour), you can call or text Campus Support who are available 24/7 365 days a year on 01695 584227 or 07785 928911.  You can even send a text anonymously.  These numbers are also situated on the reverse of each private room door and we advise you to store them in your mobile phones in the event that you need to contact them.

The Campus Life Team can also be contacted direct via email on  The team will ask you for more information about the noise and may request a written statement from you to enable them to investigate the report.