Campus Support keep coming to my hall when my housemates are having parties. It is not me, what can I do?


The Accommodation Team recognises that not all students living in a cluster/flat are responsible for loud noise and parties.  It is important to let Campus Support know  if and when these noisy incidents are taking place so they can attend and try and calm things down.  Campus Support can be contacted on 01695 584227 or 07785 928911.

Students can also report any issues such as this to the Accommodation Team.  All reports are kept confidential, however we may require a statement containing the names of those responsible so we can conduct a fair investigation and take appropriate action.

  • Last Updated 31,05,2024
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Russell Hagan

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0