Can you speak to my parents about an incident in Halls?


The Residential Life team are unable to discuss details about specific incidents with the parents of any students due to data protection.  You can however nominate someone to talk to us on your behalf. This could be regarding transfers, hall fees or any ongoing disciplinary investigations.  It is important to note that due to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) we are only able to discuss with a nominated person if you have opted in to this.  To do so, please visit the Accommodation Portal and follow the below steps 

  • Choose Requests and load up Third Party Disclosure
  • Add Third Party consent using the green cross and save
  • Add the name/number of your nominated person
  • Add a password for them to use when contacting us
  • Submit the information to us by clicking Finish 
  • Last Updated 31,05,2024
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Russell Hagan

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0