I will be away from halls on placement for my course, can I get a refund of my Accommodation Fees?


Students often ask if they can have a reimbursement of their hall fees or be released from their License Agreement if they are away from halls on placement. The Accommodation Team does not issue any refunds or adjust License Agreements due to placement commitments. Students can however request financial support for accommodation costs incurred during placement in liaison directly with their faculty.


  • Last Updated 22,05,2024
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Julia Pietrucha

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0