Last Updated: 19,07,2024    Views: 0

I am in halls and I have withdrawn/ intercalated from my course

 If you have withdrawn or intercalated from your course, you will no longer hold full time student status and you will be required to leave halls.


To terminate your contract please visit the accommodation portal:

 ·select 'Requests'

·select 'Leaving EHU'

·submit your termination request to give notice (you should receive an automated email to confirm submission)


You will then enter into a 28-day notice period, for which you would remain liable for your room. You would only be billed for the time from the start of your contract until the end of your notice period, any overpayment would be refunded at the end of your notice period.