Last Updated: 19,07,2024    Views: 0

My parents want to make a payment or update their card details. Do you need my consent?

The Accommodation contract is with the student and therefore we are unable to discuss any details with a parent or third party without prior consent. 

Consent can be provided via the accommodation portal naming the person and the relationship to you and selecting ‘Requests’ – ‘Third Party Disclosure’.