What can I do if I am having issues with my flatmates in halls?


If you are experiencing issues with your flatmates, we would advise you to contact the Accommodation Team either by phone or by email, and we can have a look into the issues raised. In the first instance, you should contact the dedicated Accommodation Officer responsible for your Halls of Residence. Alternatively, please email accommodation@edgehill.ac.uk and we can ensure this goes to the right member of our team. 


  • Last Updated 22,05,2024
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Julia Pietrucha

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0