What can I do if I am having issues with my housemates off campus?


If you are having problems in your flat currently, you are always best to liaise with the landlord regarding these issues, as they are responsible for managing the property. If a tenant is continuously causing problems for the other tenants, a landlord as the power to take necessary actions to resolve this issue. For any further advice on this, you can also liaise with our Student Union Advice Centre.


From a University standpoint, our Campus Life Team can investigate from a student conduct side in line with our Disciplinary Regulations. You can report these issues and then they can advise on the course of action they can potentially take. However, please note that as the University does not manage the property, we are not able to intervene in that matter.


If the actions of a tenant are potentially putting others health and safety as risk, you should contact the local Police on 101 for further support.


  • Last Updated 22,05,2024
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Julia Pietrucha

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0