Last Updated: 19,07,2024    Views: 0

How do I complain about my landlord/letting agency?

The University is unable to intervene or influence how a property is managed off campus. Information about living off campus can be found on our website, including advice about deposits, rent fees, and more. 


Students can also seek information and support from the Students’ Union Advice Centre.