Last Updated: 19,07,2024    Views: 3

Can I use my gaming console in halls of residence?

Unfortunately games consoles can only be used in certain halls of residence.

Qualifying halls are:

  • Chancellors Court
  • Chancellors South
  • Founders Court (East & West)
  • Graduates Court
  • Palatine Court
  • Woodland Court

If you are in one of these halls and would like to register your console for online connectivity, please go to the games console registration page from September 1st 2024, you will need to have been given access to your Edgehill account to do this..

If you require any further assistance regarding using gaming consoles, please contact IT Services.

N.B - do not attempt to connect your device to any of the Ethernet ports you may find in your room, they are disabled and can only be directly activated by request.