Last Updated: 11,06,2024 Views: 2

Can I change the my university email address?

All University correspondence will be sent to your student university email address, and this cannot be changed. 

We advise you also communicate with the University using this so we can support you if you run into any problems. This would not be possible through an external account.

Although you cannot change your email address there are other options available to you. You may want to look into:

  • Using an email client such as Outlook. This would enable you to have all your emails accounts in one place.
  • Setting up an automatic forward of your University email to another account.

You will find advice on how to do this in your email account help.

If you need any further advice please email Catalyst Enquiries or telephone 01695 650800