Last Updated: 31,05,2024    Views: 19

I need to pay a damage deposit for my accommodation. Is there any other funding for this?

There are no direct external funds available to cover a deposit.

Hopefully, the deposit will be refunded at the end of the tenancy and used for future deposits. Students can look into covering the deposit through work income, maintenance loans, student bank accounts or any savings or family support.


If you do not receive a full loan or you have any questions about finances in general it may help to book online an appointment with Money Advice Team.

Live Chat