Last Updated: 22,05,2024    Views: 28

How do I register with a GP?

All students have access to the Health and Wellbeing Centre which is located in Milton House, 41 Ruff Lane, which is a very short walk from the main University campus. 

You do not need to book an appointment and staff are on hand to offer advice on health & wellbeing for students.


If you are studying for longer than 6 months, we strongly recommend registering with a local doctors in Ormskirk. The earlier you can register, the better. There are several inclusive GP practices in Ormskirk with which you may wish to register:


Beacon Primary Care are a doctor’s surgery who allow Edge Hill Students to register. Visit Beacon Primary Care for more information and how to get in touch with them. 


If you are a short term student, such as Study Abroad you can access the Walk-in Centre which is located on Ruff lane, about a 5 minute walk from campus.

Live Chat