Last Updated: 22,05,2024    Views: 0

How do I get a replacment Unicard?

Replacement Unicards can be purchased through the University Online Store 


Once the payment has been made you will receive an email confirmation of payment. Take this to the FM Helpdesk in the Durning Centre (open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday) or from the Security & Customer Information Centre (SCIC) in front of the main building (open 24 hours, 7 days a week) who will then produce the replacement card. 


If any of the below circumstances apply, then I would advise speaking with the above teams before making a payment. If you are unable to visit in person then please email


  • If your card is faulty  
  • If your card has been stolen and you have a crime reference number
  • If you think you may have lost your Unicard on campus

Live Chat