Last Updated: 23,05,2024    Views: 0

Universal Credit- How does my funding change my UC?

The Maintenance Loan and the Postgraduate Loan is partially classed as income for Universal Credit. The DWP can directly advise  and update any Universal Credit claim for students. Its important to tell UC if you have any change in circumstances immediately.

It's also important to upload any Universal Credit claim documents to Student Finance too.

You can find guidance on Universal Credit  works for students on Money Worries - Universal Credit

Live Chat