Last Updated: 11,06,2024    Views: 0

I am a student and need to meet with Occupational Health. Where are they?

Health students on placement are required to complete a medical questionnaire as part of the placement process. More information can be found in the Fitness to Practice webpages.

Some students may be asked to see the Occupational Health Department as a follow up to the questionnaire. 

The Student Occupational Department is based in Wigan, Greater Manchester. 

To contact them, please call: 01942 773608

Note that Milton House are unable to answer queries relating to student occupational health, and any queries from students must be directed to the department based in Wigan.

Live Chat