Last Updated: 16,07,2024    Views: 1

I want to make an Academic Appeal

You have the right to submit an Academic Appeal against the outcomes of the various assessment boards, malpractice panels, and fitness to practice panels.

You can find more information in the Student Guide.

For further information and advice, please email the Student Casework team.

You can also contact Edge Hill Students’ Union Advice Centre, for independent advice and representation.

Live Chat