Last Updated: 29,05,2024    Views: 3

Can I transfer course?

If you are considering changing courses or modes of study, we can support you with this. It may even be possible to transfer to part time study, if you are unable to continue studying on a full time basis.

Please contact Academic Registry if you are thinking of Changing Courses as they can advise you on the process and deadlines. 

If you would like advice on potential options for alternative courses, the Careers Team can help.

Live Chat