Last Updated: 16,07,2024    Views: 5

I need to change my personal details

You are responsible for ensuring we hold the most up-to-date contact information and personal details about you, so let us know if anything has changed. When you enrol you must ensure the University has recorded your correct name. It is your responsibility to do this. If you spot an error in the recording of your name, let the Data Management Team know immediately.

To change your name on our records, complete the change of personal details form and provide official documentation to Academic Registry who are based in the Student Administration Building.                                                                            

You can change your address and telephone details via your Student Record

Further information can be found on the Changing Your Personal Details webpage.  

Live Chat