Last Updated: 16,07,2024    Views: 1

I need to get a form stamped with an official University stamp

If it is a timesheet this is done within your Faculty.

A railcard application can be stamped at the Catalyst Helpdesk. If it's a new application bring a passport-size photograph to be stamped.

Most other forms will need to be dropped off at the Academic Registry Helpdesk, in the Student Administration Building, this may take up to 48hrs to complete depending on the time of year.

You can request it be posted to the address we hold on record, and provide a stamp addressed envelope if so.

Or collect from the same location once you have received an email saying it's ready.

Live Chat