Last Updated: 31,05,2024    Views: 1

My student funding was based on my parents income, but my parent(s) has(ve) passed away, what should I tell Student Finance?

Student Finance can directly be contacted and advised of the change of circumstances.

Student finance will require, at a suitable time, for a copy of the death certificate and a covering letter.

The University Student Service Team will also to be available for appointments to help 


Live Chat