Last Updated: 03,06,2024    Views: 1

I've already been to uni before but want to start a new course, can I get student funding?

If you’ve previously started or completed any higher education qualifications, we recommend visiting Fees and Funding - Previous Study 

If you live in Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales, check the website of the relevant funding body for their specific criteria relating to previous study.

Prospective students from the EU should visit our EU student finance page for more information.

Live Chat