Last Updated: 03,06,2024    Views: 3

I have applied for funding without my household income being taken into account. How do I change this?

By logging into your online account, you can complete this process online. However, if you would like to complete paper forms then you will need to complete the 'Applying for Student Finance based on household income' form, which can be found by visiting Student Finance England - Include Household Income.

Your parents will need to visit Student Finance England - Income Details and print out a copy of the PFF2 form to complete. 


Live Chat