Last Updated: 16,07,2024    Views: 0

I'm considering a repeat year, what do I need to do?

If you are a full-time student experiencing serious personal, medical, or financial issues you may be able to apply to repeat the year on the same course, or repeat and transfer to a different course.

You should seek advice from your Personal Tutor or department representative to ensure you have explored all other options first. If you repeat the year, you will undertake a full year or level of study as if for the first time, despite having previously sat part or all that year or level.

For further information, please read the Repeat Year Policy, and visit our Academic Records webpage.

Live Chat