Last Updated: 16,07,2024    Views: 11

Who do I speak to regarding support / reasonable adjustments for exams?

Some students may require reasonable adjustments for exams to allow them to demonstrate what they have learned such as a PC or extra time.  You will need to speak with the following teams:

Inclusion - If their reasonable adjustment relates to a medical condition or physical disability -

SpLD - If their reasonable adjustment relates to a Specific Learning Difficulty (Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, or Irlen Syndrome) -

Please be advised both teams require medical evidence in support of the request. If you don't have evidence, please get in touch and the relevant team can provide advice and guidance.

Further information about exams can be found on the Assessment and Awards webpage.

Live Chat